Excitement is in the air at AllTruckJobs.com as we get prepared for the largest annual heavy-duty trucking industry event in the world! From March 31-April 2, we will be at the 2016 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, Kentucky. This will be our 2nd time exhibiting at MATS since our attendance last year.
With over 70,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors from the United States and abroad, the show offers opportunities to research the latest products and services, gain insight into current topics in the industry, and network with attendees and exhibitors.
Features for this year’s show include:
- Free concert from country music artist Craig Morgan, presented by Mobil Delvac™ heavy-duty diesel engine oil
- The MATS Truck Dealer Showcase featuring new model year trucks from various heavy-duty manufacturers
- The 27th annual PKY Truck Beauty Championship
- MATS Fleet Forum (Conference for fleet executives and Heavy-duty/Commercial vehicle industry VIPs to explore the future of equipment and trucking)
- Truck-oriented seminars providing valuable knowledge for companies, fleets and trucking professionals
Last year we had a blast, and we are more than ready for our second appearance at the largest annual heavy-duty trucking event!
If you’re going to be in Louisville at MATS this year, feel free to visit us at booth #62004 in the West Wing of the Kentucky Expo Center!