A bunch of us at AllTruckJobs.com are super stoked as we prepare for the 2015 Great American Trucking Show (GATS) in Dallas, TX August 27th-29th. This will be our very exciting 2nd round at GATS since our attendance last year when we first launched our brand.
GATS is extremely focused on health & wellness of drivers, new regulations in place as well as connecting fleets and job services to drivers
Features of this year’s show:
- Country star John Anderson, LOCASH, Tony Justice and Waterloo Revival to play (presented by Red Eye Radio)
- Trucker Path to sponsor a Beer Garden with 3 different local craft beers each day
- “Fit for the Road” 5k Run/Walk
- Pride and Polish (custom truck show)
- Marc Springer from Shipping Wars & Big Smo from the A&E orginal series, Big Smo, will be meeting and greeting guests
- 99+ companies in the Recruiting Pavilion (that’s where AllTruckJobs.com will be!)
- Free seminars offered to owner-operatoes offered by Overdrive and ATBS
- Free & paid health screenings for GATS Attendees at Landstar’s Health & Wellness Pavilion (includes pre-DOT physicals, sleep apnea screenings, education on diabetes, mammograms, and nutrition screenings
A look back at last year’s fun:
We just want to extend a huge thank-you to everyone out there that has helped our company gain such wonderful footing in the industry this very first year and are excited to continue for years to come!
If you plan on attending, come and say hi at our booth located at #12038 (inside the Recruiter Pavilion.)