Alabama Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin WyomingBrowse All Schneider Jobs
June 21, 2023
Productive and a great place to workWhat is the best part of working at the company? Professional, caring , have great training and trainers What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Have not been stressful working for this company, good organization. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Awesome , people that I have interacted with was very helpful What is a typical day like for you at the company?Besides working, meeting new people or clients.
June 21, 2023
I would do it again therefore great company to work for.What is the best part of working at the company? Schneider people are going to help you get started in any way possible. There training is great and they people are professional. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? I didn't care for the phone calls for answers or help. But when you do reach out someone gets it done. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? I enjoyed all my work places and Schneider OC because I when there for a Truck driver job. Being a people person or Listener helps. What is a typical day like for you at the company? For me it was stress free. Great trucks to drive. l I felt like part of the company.
June 21, 2023
Very Safety Conscious - Great Training Management - Treats Drivers very goodAll in all Schneider is an EXCELLENT career starter. Their safety protocols and training are second to none. I can honestly say this company truly cares about it employees as their management treats the drivers with respect and dignity. The training and experience gained in your first year here is the trade off for the mediocre pay. But it is a fair trade off because they truly set you up with the proper tools to become an excellent, safety conscious driver that ANY company in the industry would value to have working for them. So there you have it an honest and truthful take on my experience as a new to the industry driver.
February 19, 2019
DriverSchneider is an amazing company to work for. They are one of the few companies in the freezing cold demand you idle your truck instead of cutting it off just to save them money. They constantly send out safety reminders, and road condition updates. They want their drivers to be as safe as possible . And also not freeze to death in the winter. They help you out whenever possible. Including offering food on holidays at some of the hubs, cleats for the snow , and some hubs also have free showers, etc. This company goes above and beyond to try to take care of their drivers!
February 19, 2019
Driverbeen working for Schneider's Whirpool account in Iowa for almost 8 years best job I have ever had DBL is a great guy dispatch is awesome they keep us moving looking forward to the next 8 years to come
Take truck driving to the next level
Join a company with the safest, most trusted drivers on the road. Plus, we’ll let you pick your number of drivers, freight type and driving style, allowing you to personalize your truck driving career.
Driving opportunities – Freight types
- Van Truckload: Haul freight for the largest division with the most opportunities.
- Dedicated: Enjoy having consistent miles and home time while delivering for one primary customer.
- Tanker: Earn top-pay while hauling two-thirds non-hazardous liquid or dry bulk loads.
- Intermodal: Bring containers to and from the rail yards and enjoy greater home time.
Driving opportunities – Driving styles
- Over-the-Road (OTR): Specialize in pulling long-haul freight across the country and averaging 2,500 miles per week.
- Regional: Get the miles you want while benefiting from weekly home time and structuring your schedule the way you want.
- Local: Be home daily with hourly and load pay options.
- Part-time: Choose the days and hours that work for you.
We could list tons of reasons to choose Schneider, but we’ll start with these:
- More money in your pocket: We base pay off experience and offer a multitude of pay packages. The more experience you have, the more you make. Plus, performance pay means you’re rewarded for your hard work.
- Benefits: Your paycheck is important, and we get that, but what Schneider offers beyond your paycheck is really what makes us stand out. Our healthcare package includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer a 401(k) with company match.
- Home time: The longer you stay, the more paid time off you get. We also offer a range of home-time configurations, so you can make truck driving work with your personal life.
- Equipment and technology: Drivers spend a good majority of their time in a truck, so we know how important safety and comfort features are. Our Freightliners and Kenworths average less than three years and are spec’d with features like mini fridges and memory foam mattresses.
- Military benefits and programs: Schneider is a leading military employer, and we hire veterans because their values align with ours.
For more reasons to choose Schneider, check out our Benefits Page.
Safe, courteous, hustling associates creating solutions that excite our customers.
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Lay Over Pay|