Alabama Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Mississippi Missouri Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia West Virginia Wisconsin WyomingBrowse All Werner Enterprises Jobs
August 28, 2015
Company DriverTolls, Fuel, Maintenance is all taken care of. They have great communication with their drivers. Time off is never an issue with them. They are great to me, they always have been. They are not afraid to truck!
About Werner Enterprises
Werner Enterprises: Average is for Other People
2021 pay packages equate to over $20 million in driver pay increases
NOW OFFERING OVER 100 NEW PAY PACKAGES!!!
- $2,000 - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus paid out in 3-4 months*
- $1,000 Guaranteed Weekly Pay for the first 12 weeks*
*On Select Accounts
New Team Bonuses!!!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per team ($2,500 each)
Brand New Home Daily Routes Available!
- Earn between $47,000-$53,0000
- Get 2,800 miles weekly
Brand New Home Weekly Routes Available:
- Earn between $50,000-$55,000
- $1,000 Guaranteed Weekly Pay for the first 90 days as an experienced driver.
Benefits of Werner!
New pay packages and pay increases
Over 200 home time and pay package opportunities
Industry leading 401(k) company match recently doubled to ½ of your first 6%!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000 is available for those who qualify
Solo OTR drivers average $55k-$70k/year
- Team Drivers average $130k-$150k/yr (Split)
Advantages to Driving Blue
- Newest fleet (average age is 2 years) and well-maintained equipment
- All 2021 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters
- 68 mph cruising speed
- Scale pre-pass
- Toll cards, cab cards and fuel cards
- E-ZPass and PIKEPASS
- 24-hour en route maintenance
- Truck/diagnostic tracking
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Veterans Apprenticeship Program – Eligible military community members can receive up to $25,881.60 in tax-free VA educational benefits in addition to their Werner pay.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness Facilities
- Onsite Recreation Facilities
- Load optimization
- Assigned equipment and dispatcher
Why Werner Enterprises?
Professional driver C. L. Werner founded Werner Enterprises with one truck in 1956. More than 65 years later, our company still remains committed to treating every driver with consideration, respect and appreciation. Managing with a driver in mind is one of Werner’s earliest founding principles, and one of the key reasons why Werner has become one of the largest truckload carriers in North America.
We invest in the best at Werner, providing all of our professional drivers with more home time and competitive pay along with some of the best benefits and newest equipment in the industry. Our philosophy is to stress quality over quantity, and this principle is evident in every aspect of our company. Werner recently invested over $1 billion in our 5T’s initiative: trucks, trailers, talent, terminals and technology. While the average age of trucks in the industry is over five years, Werner’s average truck age is 2 years. A newer fleet means less maintenance downtime and more productive miles.
As a leader in freight transportation, Werner developed the first apprenticeship program in the industry. Through this innovative work-based learning program, military community members that are eligible for VA educational benefits can receive up to $24,554.40 of tax-free benefits while enrolled in addition to their Werner pay. Werner is a proud supporter of military veterans and veteran spouses, who comprise approximately 20 percent of the company’s workforce.
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|