March 15, 2017
Company DriverI appreciate this great company and I am grateful to be part of my dedicated account! Thank you for being such a wonderful company to work for!
August 29, 2015
Company DriverAfter 24 years, we've come to a balance of work and time off that I really like.
August 28, 2015
Company DriverGreat stability, We are a large company so we have the benefits of that, but we're still a family. Everyone knows your name. If I didn't like them, I obviously wouldn't stay with them for 25 years. Pay is decent, there's jobs for any route preference you'd prefer. One of the main things with Werner is that anytime anyone needs anything, they're there. If we raise money to help out fellow employees, corporate will match whatever we raise. Great Company!
August 28, 2015
Company DriverThey are a great company! They give me great pay, good time off. I've never had a bad experience with them. They are great to their drivers!
August 28, 2015
Company DriverTolls, fuel, maintainence are all taken care of. They have great communication with their drivers. Time off is never an issue with them. They are great to me, and not afraid to truck!
About Werner Enterprises
Werner Enterprises: Average is for Other People
More than half of our professional drivers make over $75,000 and our top 25% make over $85,000! Top performers are making $90,000 to $100,000+
Team drivers earn between $146,000 to $160,000 annually (split)! $5,000 full team sign-on weekly pay is available (split between both drivers)
- Guaranteed weekly pay of $1,000-$2,000 depending on the account
- Team drivers earn between $73k and $80k+ per driver
- Over 250 home-time & pay packages are available
Benefits of Werner!
- Industry leading 401(k) company match recently doubled to ½ of your first 6%
- Affordable health benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000 is available for those who qualify
- Career Currency Program - Earn graduate or college credit (family eligible)
- Elite Veteran's Program
Advantages of Driving Blue
- Newest fleet (average age is 2 years) and well-maintained equipment
- All trucks are outfitted with 1,800-watt inverters
- Trucks equipped with collision mitigation technology
- 68 mph cruising speed
- 24hr maintenance assistance
- Truck/diagnostic tracking
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Optional benefits
- Rider and pet policy
- Team Match Program
- Veterans Apprenticeship Program – Eligible military community members can receive up to $25,881.60 in tax-free VA educational benefits in addition to their Werner pay.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness Facilities
- Onsite Recreation Facilities
- Load optimization
- Assigned equipment and dispatcher
Why Werner Enterprises?
Professional driver C. L. Werner founded Werner Enterprises with one truck in 1956. More than 65 years later, our company still remains committed to treating every driver with consideration, respect and appreciation. Managing with a driver in mind is one of Werner’s earliest founding principles, and one of the key reasons why Werner has become one of the largest truckload carriers in North America.
We invest in the best at Werner, providing all of our professional drivers with more home time and competitive pay along with some of the best benefits and newest equipment in the industry. Our philosophy is to stress quality over quantity, and this principle is evident in every aspect of our company. While the average age of trucks in the industry is over five years, Werner’s average truck age is 2 years. A newer fleet means less maintenance downtime and more productive miles.
As a leader in freight transportation, Werner developed the first apprenticeship program in the industry. Through this innovative work-based learning program, military community members that are eligible for VA educational benefits can receive up to $24,554.40 of tax-free benefits while enrolled in addition to their Werner pay. Werner is a proud supporter of military veterans and veteran spouses, who comprise approximately 20 percent of the company’s workforce.