May 27, 2021
Definitely like a familyAbout being like a family; it has ups and downs but, at the end of the day this company is about the driver. The have worked with myself and a few other drivers, when other companies won't. Respect definitely goes here. Not just towards the driver but, the family as well. Definitely happy where I am at!
About Gaines Express
We are a Regional Flatbed Trucking company with 50 trucks and growing. We have a mixture of over the road drivers and dedicated local drivers. We haul a range of products from agricultural products to building materials all over the East Coast and Mid-West. Our President is a 3rd Generation Trucking Company Owner who has a passion for the transportation industry and a vision to grow and remain viable in a very competitive market place. Our Drivers are home weekly receiving great compensation and benefits and operate great equipment. We are strategically located in beautiful Western, NC right off of Interstate 40. If you are looking for a “HOME” please give us a chance to earn your employment! Please visit our website or check us out on social media to learn more about us, our trucks, and drivers!
- $5000 Sign on Bonus = $500 after 2 weeks (2nd pay check) & then $500 payments every two months until the total amount is paid
- Pay is based off of how many miles are ran per week
- 0-1700 miles $0.53/mile plus tarps, straps, stops and other incentives. WILL AVERAGE .56CPM
- 1701-2600 miles $0.56/mile plus tarps, straps, stops and other incentives. WILL AVERAGE .59CPM
- 2601+ $0.59/mile plus tarps, straps, stops and other incentives. WILL AVERAGE .62CPM
- Tarp Pay: $25 to tarp and $25 to untarp
- Strap Pay: $7.25 to strap and $7.25 to unstrap
- Good DOT inspection bonus: Level 1 = $100, Level 2 = $150, Level 3 = $200
- Hazard Pay & Bridge Pay = $50
- $140 Weekend Layover Pay
- Full Benefits after 90 days – Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K
- Vacation Pay – One week after one year- $700
- $500 Retention Bonus = $250 after one year and another $250 if you exceed 90,000 miles in that year.
- Detention Pay – Columbia Forest is an important customer. If you arrive to your appointment on time = $25 per hour after two hours. For broker loads if you arrive on time = $10 on average per hour after two hours.
- $500 CASH ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Lay Over Pay|
Run 0 to 1700 miles in a week
Run 1701 to 2600 miles in a week
Run over 2601 miles in a week