Be the first to review this company!
About Sorenson Transport
CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS:
Our drivers averaged $85,000 in 2020. projected Average for 2021 is over $90,000 driving just the west coast and home every week!
CDL - A TRUCK DRIVERS EARN MORE AT SORENSON!
Our drivers are taking home $75,000 to $115,000. All loads start and end in Chehalis, Washington weekly. All drivers do one west coast run per week with the option to turn and stay out if that’s what you prefer.
Sorenson pays $20 per hour for all detention hours, and it starts after one hour at ALL stops.
.56 cents per mile TO START, $20 stop pay (LTL freight-stop pay adds up), weight hauled pay ($1.75 per 1000 pounds), Layover pay, Drop and Hook Pay.
Paid training, twice yearly bonuses, 6 paid holidays per year.
Pet policy, Passenger policy, Paid Vacation, 401K matching
Dedicated truck – Late model Equipment. All Peterbilt 579’s – Nothing over 3 years old. Well maintained – rarely do we have breakdowns or equipment issues.
All company drivers - Family owned and operated
Call or apply today to get started right away! Get paid more at a smaller, well established company where you become part of the family!!! See for yourself why HALF of our fleet have worked at Sorenson for 15+ years.
CDL A Truck Driver Advantages:
- Earn $90,000+ Annually
- Sign on bonus $1,500-$5,000 DOE
- Pay per stop – with LTL freight, the weight and stop pay adds up to almost double the per mile pay!
- Outstanding, clean, well-maintained equipment
- Family owned & operated with a supportive, driver-focused environment
- Great reputation among employees and customers
- Detention ($20/hour), layovers, drop and hooks in addition to CPM
- 6 paid holidays per year, paid vacation, and sick pay
- Twice yearly bonuses
- 401(k) match program
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment – fully covered by company.
- Home Weekly unless you want to stay out.
- Paid Vacation
- Dedicated truck