About Saia LTL Freight
Class A Truck Drivers, are you or somebody you know looking to advance your driving career?
Saia’s Core Values: Customer First, Safety, Taking Care of Each Other, Dignity & Respect, Do the Right Thing, Community
With more than 90 years in the business. Saia is a leading, growing LTL carrier with over 160 terminals covering the U.S., and our success is supported by our shared Core Values. Saia has more than 10.000 employees with an average driver tenure of just under 8 years, nearly twice the national average, and over 300 employees that have been with us for over 20 years. Saia’s commitment to communication and community is demonstrated by Quarterly Employee Meetings, Employee Appreciation Week, New Driver Mentoring Program, Safety Awards and recognition, Scholarship program, Directions magazine, Wreaths Across America, and Silver Saia program and much more.
- Saia is committed to your well-being and success and provide:
- Full benefits package starts at $12/week - medical/vision/Rx
- 401(k) with immediate company match
- Weekly paycheck
- Great home time
- Stable work - Average driver tenure is just under 8 years
- Dispatchers that value drivers
- Line Haul Drivers are issued corporate lodging card (no sleepers)
August 28, 2015
Former Company DriverBy
They paid me well, good benefits. Home time could have been better.
Call a RecruiterClose
In the Adobe Flash Player Settings popup, choose the Allow option. If you need to change what microphone is being shared, click the microphone icon in the tabs at the bottom. When you are finished, click Close.