About Kruepke Trucking
Kruepke Trucking has been Family Owned and Operated since 1946. We pride ourselves in taking a small town family values approach to our business.
We operate 35-40 OTR trucks, 90 Dry Van trailers and 16 dump trucks. Our routes take us from our customers in Wisconsin to the South and Southeast. Our longer routes take us into Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, and the Carolina's. We also operate regionally.
- Pet friendly
- NO east coast.
- Quarterly Performance BONUS program
- Freight is NO-Touch and is primarily one-pick, one drop.
- 53' dry vans, (NO hazmat, NO reefer)
- Our drivers can average between 2500-3000 miles per week.
- Full benefits available after 60 days, includes health & dental insurance, holiday and vacation pay.
- International Prostar fleet with Omnitracs E-logs
Some of our customers include:
- Alliance Laundry Systems
BE THE FIRST TO REVIEW THIS COMPANY!
|1-2 years experience :||.44 - .45 cpm|
|3-5 years experience :||.46 - .47 cpm|
|Over 5 years experience :||.47+ cpm|
|Type of Runs:||5-6 day average|
|Time Away from Home:||5-6 days|
|Lease Purchase Available:||No|
|Rider Programs - Spouse:||After 6 months w/ approval|
|Rider Programs - Child:||After 6 months w/ approval|
|Cost Driver Benefits:||$55/week - single|
|Cost Family Benefits:||$142/week w/ spouse|
|Medical:||$190 spouse & kids|
|Dental:||$6.15 single, $18.54 spouse, $27.46 family|
|Bonuses:||Referral Bonus, Quarterly Bonus Program|
|Lay Over Pay:||Yes|
|Loading/Unloading:||$20 per hour after 2 hours|
|Extra Pickup:||$30 each after 1st pick up|