Alabama Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin WyomingBrowse All Blackhawk Transport Jobs
Be the first to review this company!
About Blackhawk Transport
Blackhawk Transport was founded in 1990 with one R model Mack and three Raven flat bed trailers.
As a Hendricks Holding Company Blackhawk Transport has continued to grow through customer expansion as well as acquisition
Today, we run a mix of company trucks and Owner/Operator trucks. Our fleet is comprised of Vans, Flatbeds and Conestogas available throughout the US and Canada.
Blackhawk trucks are satellite dispatched and tracked, which enables us to provide the highest level of service to our drivers and customers.
Through our Dedicated Contract Solutions we provide customers with a wide variety of equipment services including but not limited to lightweight equipment, end dumps, refrigerated trailers, straight trucks, and tankers.
Our Mission Statement:
To be the choice provider of transportation services to key long-term partners, where we function and perform as a true extension of our customer’s business. Our people and our systems work together to provide solutions and results in eliminating waste, reducing costs, adding value, and servicing the customer safely, while surpassing expectations by identifying and executing new solutions in a complex operating environment.
Blackhawk will continue to grow by providing World Class Customized Solutions specific to each customer’s needs in order to execute and continuously measure and improve in the service and cost for the operations of the Dedicated Fleet, Warehousing, and Freight Management Services, giving our customers a clear competitive advantage from an efficient and forever changing supply chain strategy.
We share in the same core purpose as our ownership group and are dedicated to promoting and preserving the American Dream by helping people accomplish the extraordinary – based on our fundamental belief that every person has within themselves the ability to do great things.
Our unwavering commitment to empower our people to make decisions, complimented by providing new technology, training, and support, will ensure that we continue to develop experienced and motivated employees, in order to become one of America’s “Best Places to Work.”
- We treat every associate and customer with honesty and integrity, tapping into each person's potential to ensure long-term success for everyone.
- We believe that every associate deserves a fair chance to pursue his or her dream, and that we are all obliged to create opportunities that allow for the growth and success of others.
- Work Hard — Have Fun
- We respect the passion shown by associates who push themselves to find their full potential, and we appreciate the positive energy that our people bring to the workplace.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- We continuously improve our business practices by encouraging innovation, imagination, critical thinking, and determination from associates at every level.
- We care for our associates, their families, and our extended family of customers beyond organizational relationships; we rely on and trust in one another for continued support and collaboration.
- Give Back
- We express gratitude for what we have by donating our time and resources; we share what we have to help improve our communities and our world.
- American Pride
- We pay tribute to our country, believe in the American Dream and all it stands for, and honor and respect the men and women who serve our great nation.
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay||Details|