About Averitt Express
At Averitt, there’s no limit to how far you can go. We believe in making better pay, better benefits, better equipment, and a positive company culture a top priority for the Averitt team – so, whether you’re on or off the road, life’s good…Turn Here.
It’s just a known fact – CDL-A Company Truck Drivers with Averitt enjoy the industry’s finest home time, so they can spend more time doing the important things.
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- Fantastic home time options:
- 87% of our regional CDL-A truck drivers are home by noon on Saturday
- Dedicated & flatbed CDL-A truck drivers enjoy weekly or even daily home time
- Local CDL-A truck drivers are home daily
- Competitive pay and paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing
- Company-sponsored per diem program
- Averitt pays you $66/day for meals and incidental expenses when out of town overnight
- Flat rate means no receipts required
- Tax free
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with profit sharing that directs a portion of company profits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
- Averitt’s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
- We love our veterans! Make your transition to a civilian life a smooth one with GI Bill benefits!
October 26, 2017
Amazing ExperienceI'm a new associate,and so far this has been an amazing experience for me I'm truly blessed and grateful for this opportunity....thanks for choosing me..#newbeginnings#
June 01, 2017
Great CompanyExcellent company. My husband has be working for them 15 years now. He really loves his job and the people he works with. I am so proud of him and how he has moved up with the company. He his great at what he does and really cares about his job and the company. They have been very good to us. Averitt Express is a great company to work for.
June 01, 2017
Drive with the bestIve been here since Aug 2 1998. I started driving a truck April 3 1985. I love working here with Averitt. I drive the best equipment on the road and have never had a problem with anyone here. I think it all has to do with your attitude and how treat and talk to people. Thanks Averitt for giving me a place to call home.
June 01, 2017
Love working hereI absolutely love working here, great atmosphere, great people. Every job has its ups and downs, but when you love to go to work that says it all.... Thank you ðŸ˜Š
September 06, 2016
|Recent Graduates :||Varies by division|
|1-6 Months Experience :||Varies by division|
|7-12 Months Experience :||Varies by division|
|1-5 Years Experience :||Varies by division|
|6+ Years Experience :||Varies by division|
|Type of Runs:||Local, Shuttle, Regional, Dedicated|
|Time Away from Home:||Yes|
|Cost Driver Benefits:||Yes|
|Cost Family Benefits:||Yes|
|Lay Over Pay:||Yes|