August 11, 2020
Owner/Operator DriverAs an Owner Operator at Atlantic & Pacific Freightways where I was a Company Driver and wanting to be an Owner Operator I choose Atlantic & Pacific Freightways because of the family atmosphere and being a medium size company. Morgan the recruiter is a great guy and if he didn't have the answer he would get the answer for me. I am making money and I am happy to be working with a great company like Atlantic & Pacific Freightways. I do recommend you to give them a look.
August 15, 2019
RecruiterThis company is a great place to work for. If you are looking for a family atmosphere, you have come to the right place. We have longevity with our drivers and we believe our drivers are the best in the industry and are the backbone of the company.
November 15, 2017
Accounting/AdminAtlantic & Pacific is a great place to work! We have many long term office employees and owner operators .. that's when you know you are doing something right! I'm happy to be a part of this team, that really feels like family!
November 13, 2017
COORDINATORGOOD PEOPLE DOING INCREDIBLE THINGS POSITIVE LONGTERM ENVIRONMENT
November 13, 2017
VPAtlantic & Pacific is a great place to work! We treat our drivers very well offering truck lease options and up to 82% on loads. We have huge opportunities to be successful!
About Atlantic & Pacific Freightways
Founded in 1989, Atlantic & Pacific Freightways runs flatbed, step-deck, and low-boy trailers by a fleet of owner-operated trucks. Head-quartered in Vancouver, WA, Atlantic & Pacific is second to none in the trucking industry and continues to lead the industry in CSA safety with some of the finest professional drivers.
Atlantic & Pacific Freightways has a fleet of over 100 owner-operator drivers. We believe our drivers are the best in the industry and are the backbone of the company. Atlantic & Pacific Freightways is able to offer a premier lease purchase program for drivers interested in becoming an owner operator and/or interested in started a flatbed career.
With 30 years in business, Atlantic & Pacific Freightways, Inc. has built a strong fleet of equipment, including access to hundreds of trailers of all types to support our owner-operator driver fleet. We offer three fleets servicing the entire continental United States and Western Canada.
Atlantic & Pacific Freightways has built long term relationships with our drivers and customers. We take great pride in knowing our drivers feel like part of the family and not just another truck number.
Leasing a truck with Atlantic & Pacific Freightways, Inc. offers:
- $0 Down Payment to get started and No Balloon payment at the end of the lease.
- No Credit Check
- Low Bi-Monthly Payments - 36 to 60 month terms at 12% interest
- Bi-Monthly Pay - 15th and last day of the month
- Later model Tractors available for Lease Purchase, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, International tractors to choose from
- Earn 77% of load hauling if using our trailer
- Earn 82% of load hauling your own trailer
- Fuel purchase programs
- 100% fuel surcharge to the truck
- Licensing service
- State fuel and road tax reporting
- Process all accident and freight claims
- Provides liability, cargo and physical damage (collision) insurance at a low cost becasue of our excellent safety record
- Tarp pay, permits, tolls, and weigth receipts all paid!
- Fuel Card w/ fleet discounts
- Gear/Tarps available w/ discount
- Safety and Productivity Bonus
- $500 Sign-on Credit Bonus
- 2 years Class A CDL driving experience - (Flatbed experience preferred, but not required)
- No serious violations/accidents in the past three (3) years
- Steady Work History
- Have an acceptable CSA score
Contact our recruiter directly at 360-567-3926!