OTR Flatbed Company Drivers Needed in Idaho - Avg $78k/year - Top Drivers Earning $110k/year!!
posted 2 days ago
- Earn an average of $78,000 / year → $1500 weekly!
- Top drivers earning in excess of $110,000 / year → $2115 weekly!
- Home Time:
- Regional – Home Weekly
- OTR – Out average 14 days, 3 full days offSafe driver incentive – earn up to an additional $.04 cpm, paid monthly
- Average 2,500-3,000 miles per week
- $5,000 sign-on bonus experienced drivers (minimum 1 year)
- 100% Paid Medical Premium available
- $1,000 Orientation pay
$75 tarp pay
- Advancement opportunities with specialized trailers and freight, including:
- Specialized RGN (1 year RGN experience required)
- Specialized Glass (Get promoted after only 60-90 days)
- Flatbed, Stepdeck, Low Profile Stepdeck, Modified Specialized Stepdeck Trailers
Our OTR Flatbed/Specialized fleet is our largest division. In this position, you will haul flatbed, low-profile step, and specialized step deck trailers hauling some of the industries top commodities: agricultural and construction equipment, steel, pipe, and general commodities. Our OTR drivers have the highest average length of haul and run the lower 48 states.
Do you have 6 months of experience and are interested in learning flatbed? Our Mentor Ride Along program is made for you! Learn the industry by spending 2 weeks with an experienced Wylie driver. Ride in your own truck from day 1, and your mentor will not sleep in you truck. You will be paid your cents per mile for every mile driven and get a $2,500 sign on bonus.
- 6 months OTR driving experience
- Current med card and Class A CDL