CDL A Truck Driver - $69,000-$75,000 Annually
posted 2 days ago
Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Round Trip Runs!
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional CDL-A Reefer Drivers:
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers
- $0.58-$0.63 CPM - Based on experience
- Minimum Weekly Pay Guarantee – Ask a recruiter for details!
- Average Annual pay of $69,000-$75,000
- Top performers can earn $80,000 Annually
- Home Weekly
- All Round Trip Runs
- Steady Freight – Not seasonal
- Newer Equipment
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
Hogan is one of the most trusted names in full-sized trucking with over 100 years of experience on the road. We are adding more Dedicated routes for Class A CDL truck drivers seeking more balance between home time and time on the road. We also have Owner Operator and recent CDL-A Graduate opportunities. Whatever your route choice, we’ve got you covered because when you succeed, we succeed.
To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Know where your next mile is coming from.
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 months of recent tractor-trailer experience