CDL A Truck Driver - Average Annual pay of $70,200-$78,000!
posted 6 days ago
What’s it like driving for Hogan? Think road trips, but you get paid and control the music.
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time and competitive pay. What keeps drivers with Hogan? Our family culture! You are more than an employee, you are the vital piece to our success. Join the Hogan family today and let’s go the distance together!
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus For Experienced Drivers
What you get:
- NEW PAY INCREASE! $0.63-$0.67 CPM – Starting pay based on experience!
- Average Annual Pay of $70,200-$78,000
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Home Weekly with consecutive days off
- No Touch Freight
- APU equipped late-model trucks
- Pet Policy and Passenger Program
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect. Hogan welcomes anyone interested in an essential and sustainable career to join our team including recent CDL A graduates, Military Veterans, and Women. See where the road can take you when you drive for Hogan!
Jump start your career today by speaking with one of our recruiters and know where your next mile is coming from with Hogan!
*Speak to a recruiter today for more details!
Your Background & Experience:
- Valid Class A CDL
- *This is a Night-Time driving schedule; Night-Time Driving Required