Take truck driving to the next level
Join a company with the safest, most trusted drivers on the road. Plus, we’ll let you pick your number of drivers, freight type and driving style, allowing you to personalize your truck driving career.
Driving opportunities – Freight types
- Van Truckload: Haul freight for the largest division with the most opportunities.
- Dedicated: Enjoy having consistent miles and home time while delivering for one primary customer.
- Tanker: Earn top-pay while hauling two-thirds non-hazardous liquid or dry bulk loads.
- Intermodal: Bring containers to and from the rail yards and enjoy greater home time.
Driving opportunities – Driving styles
- Over-the-Road (OTR): Specialize in pulling long-haul freight across the country and averaging 2,500 miles per week.
- Regional: Get the miles you want while benefiting from weekly home time and structuring your schedule the way you want.
- Local: Be home daily with hourly and load pay options.
- Part-time: Choose the days and hours that work for you.
We could list tons of reasons to choose Schneider, but we’ll start with these:
- More money in your pocket: We base pay off experience and offer a multitude of pay packages. The more experience you have, the more you make. Plus, performance pay means you’re rewarded for your hard work.
- Benefits: Your paycheck is important, and we get that, but what Schneider offers beyond your paycheck is really what makes us stand out. Our healthcare package includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer a 401(k) with company match.
- Home time: The longer you stay, the more paid time off you get. We also offer a range of home-time configurations, so you can make truck driving work with your personal life.
- Equipment and technology: Drivers spend a good majority of their time in a truck, so we know how important safety and comfort features are. Our Freightliners and Kenworths average less than three years and are spec’d with features like mini fridges and memory foam mattresses.
- Military benefits and programs: Schneider is a leading military employer, and we hire veterans because their values align with ours.
For more reasons to choose Schneider, check out our Benefits Page.
Safe, courteous, hustling associates creating solutions that excite our customers.
February 19, 2019
DriverI havent been with SNI long. I had a bout of vertigo and i was off work for about 4 months. My DBL Scott Brown out of Des Moines, IA kept checking on me to see how i was doing. He helped me through the whole process. Im set to go back to work tuesday. I really want to thank those at the Des Moines OC for their concern about my health. It sounds like a few of the other OC's could learn from them. Keep up the good work Des Moines.
February 19, 2019
DriverI worked for Schneider right out of trucking school. I went with Schneider because of their values on safety. Their Training was first-rate. I did the part-time gig and really liked it for a season. Their was a motorcoach company 10 min. from the house, I got my passenger endorsement and started carrying groups all over the US. I will always be thankful for my experience with Schneider!
Alabama Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New York North Carolina Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia WisconsinBrowse All Schneider Jobs
|Time Away from Home:||Yes|
|Lay Over Pay:||Yes|