About Miller Truck Lines, LLC
Miller Truck Lines, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was founded and incorporated in 1983. Miller is a family-owned and operated company with deep-rooted family values. Our founders, James and Bonnie Miller knew firsthand the challenges and rewards of sitting behind the wheel. Miller has an appreciation for the individuals and the sacrifices that our drivers, as well as non-drivers, make to achieve success.
- Home-Time for Flatbed Drivers: Weekly
- Flatbed and Reefer Starting Pay - 50CPM
- Additional 1 cent for every year with the previous carrier (max at 55CPM)
- 1 CPM raise each year with Miller (max at 55CPM)
Miller Truck Lines specializes in hauling freight that requires an open deck flatbed trailer. Common freight that our drivers haul are items such as, lumber, wallboard, steel products, pipe, and other building materials that must be hauled on a flatbed trailer.
Flatbed Division Features
- Award-winning service
- Diversified trailer fleet
- Dedicated fleet and custom services development for niche needs
- Support network for fueling, maintenance, and driver services
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|