Be the first to review this company!
About Dick Lavy Trucking
At Dick Lavy Trucking, you’ll find pay and perks comparable to large carriers, but in a smaller, homelike atmosphere. From our start as a one-man/one-truck home business to our current state as a mid-size carrier, Mr. Lavy has focused on keeping the business personal. He leads by example, knowing drivers by name and even picking them up for orientation.
WE ARE OFFERING A $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
*For a Limited time only:
The Bonus will be paid out as follows:
- $1000 after 30 days
- $500 after 45 days
Here are the other major reasons drivers choose to call us home.
- $65,000 to $84,240 - first-year pay range
- 50 to 54 CPM starting pay with our largest pay increase ever - based on experience and Hazmat endorsement
- All miles paid - 2,500 to 3,000 miles a week on average
- Accessorial pay - stop, layover, loading/unloading, and detention
- $1,200 bonus - for driver referrals
- Home most/every other weekend
In-Touch Dispatch. No-Touch Freight
- Dedicated Driver Manager - Work with just one manager who you’ll know and trust.
- 24/7 dispatch - So you’re not stuck waiting or talking to an answering machine.
- 99% no-touch freight - To keep you and your odometer moving.
- Firm position and customer base - At the crossroads of I-70 and 75, we enjoy constant freight and are a go-to carrier for the area.
- New, assigned trucks - 2021 models are starting to roll in!
- Driver-friendly features - All automatics, Detroit diesel engines, and Qualcomm communication.
- Wizard-like service 7 days a week - We have not only a great shop, but the top-rated diesel tech in Ohio, affectionately known as “the Wizard.”
- Two health plans - low premium or low deductible, based on your needs
- Company-paid life insurance - $25,000 policy for free
- Full menu of insurance - dental, vision, disability, critical illness, and cancer
- 401(k) retirement - with company match, after one year
- Paid holidays and vacation - 1 week at 1 year, 2 weeks at 3 years, 3 weeks after 5 years of service
- Free rider program - Take along a passenger for up to two weeks and four times a year between March 1 and December 15
|Lay Over Pay|
Based on experience and Hazmat Endorsement