CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers - Make $65k to $100k a Year in Portland, Oregon
About the Job
CDL A OTR Flatbed Drivers Wanted: Experienced and Recent Grads – Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Whether you are an experienced driver, recent grad, or transitioning military veteran, we have a place for you!
- Average 2,200 - 2,500 miles/week
- $0.52 cpm - $0.65 cpm – Based on Experience
- Apprenticeship & OJT Program
- Up to $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- $100 Tarp Pay
- Excellent Benefits – Medical, Dental, 401k, Telemedicine, and More
- Late-Model Equipment
- 24/7 Driver Support
- Flexible OTR Hometime – Bank Unlimited Days!
- Qualifying Veterans Can Earn Up to $26,814 Within Your 1st 24 months
- No Touch Freight
- 68 MPH Trucks
0-5 months - 52¢ per mile
6-11 months - 53¢ per mile
1-2 years - 58¢ per mile
3+ years - 60¢ per mile
After 120,000 Melton miles - 60¢ per mile
After 240,000 Melton miles - 61¢ per mile
After 360,000 Melton miles - 62¢ per mile
After 600,000 Melton miles - 63¢ per mile
After 900,000 Melton miles - 64¢ per mile
After 1,200,000 Melton miles - 65¢ per mile
** Veterans with military driving experience could qualify for an additional 6 cpm in starting pay! **
Melton honors military veterans and transitioning service members by offering on-the-job training, VA apprenticeships, veteran resources, and so much more!
- Veterans with full GI Bill benefits and no driving experience could receive BAH starting at $1,596 per month from the VA over his/her first two years at Melton, on top of our Melton pay package.
- Veterans with 19 months of experience and GI Bill benefits could still be enrolled for five months to complete the program and receive up to an additional $638 per month in BAH from the VA.
- Melton offers a dynamic veteran’s resource group focused on supporting our veterans and transitioning military members. Through our relationships with various veteran organizations, we have access to the resources necessary to aid in successful career outcomes for military members.
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.7 years old! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- Telemedicine – Professional medical assistance from your phone.
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 68 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With our industry-leading base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Melton’s pay and benefits package can’t be beat!
- Must have Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21 Years Old
- No BACs, DUIs, or DWIs in the last 5 years
- Must meet all applicable DOT Regulations including a DOT physical and NIDA approved drug screen administered by a Melton Truck Lines physician
- Must pass an integrity interview and meet Melton’s work attendance and availability requirements
Melton Truck Lines's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|
|Driver Referral Bonus||Details|
0 - 5 months
6 - 11 months
1 - 2 years
After 120,000 Melton Miles
After 240,000 Melton Miles
After 360,000 Melton Miles
After 600,000 Melton Miles
After 900,000 Melton Miles
After 1,200,000 Melton Miles
Melton Truck Lines
Browse Other Jobs
Melton Truck Lines- Alabama
Melton Truck Lines- Massachusetts
Melton Truck Lines- New Mexico
Melton Truck Lines- Michigan
Melton Truck Lines- New York
Melton Truck Lines- Tennessee
Melton Truck Lines- Arizona