Truck Driver in Boaz, AL
Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Average pay: $1,100-$1,300 weekly
Home time: Multiple Times Per Week
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 233047
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per year.
- Annual longevity bonuses.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Boaz, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at .
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus
Midwest Logistics Systems's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits|