CDL-A Student Truck Driver in Pennsylvania
Class A CDL Driver - No Experience Required
Looking for a Truck Driver Position without Experience? Join Veriha Trucking!
At Veriha Trucking, we welcome applicants with NO prior experience in WI, IL, IN, OH, and parts of MN, IA, KT, PA, and MI. Get started in the trucking industry through our paid Apprenticeship Program, designed to help you obtain your Class A CDL and secure a driving position upon successful program completion. With us, you can look forward to earning an average annual income ranging from $47,000 to $72,000 in your first year as a solo driver.
Why choose Veriha Trucking? We are committed to:
- Building Confidence: Our program instills confidence behind the wheel of a truck, even for newcomers to the industry.
- Reliable Equipment: We prioritize equipment reliability, ensuring a smooth journey for our Class A CDL drivers.
- Adventure-Friendly Environment: We provide a dynamic work environment for those seeking adventure on the open road.
- Safety First: Safety is our top priority in the trucking industry, and we equip you with the knowledge and tools to make safe decisions.
At Veriha, we guide you through the essential steps to kickstart your secure and prosperous career as a truck driver. We don’t cut any corners, ensuring you have all the tools you need behind the wheel to be a safe and successful driver.
Military members transitioning to civilian life, take note! We fully support our servicemen and women during their transition and offer comprehensive training to assist you in taking your first steps toward a rewarding career with us.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey? Apply NOW or give us a call today at 715-330-5964 selecting option 1 and let Veriha Trucking pave the way for your successful career in trucking!
- 12 months+ with a regular driver's license (Class D) in the US
- You're 21 or older
- You can pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen, pre-employment DOT physical, hair drug - screen, and functional capacity evaluation
Veriha Trucking Inc's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|