CDL-A Truck Driver in Chattanooga, TN
Class A CDL Driver - OTR Dry Van
OTR Driver Positions Available (Home Bi-Weekly)
- Truck driver pay averages of $57K - $95K based on experience and position
- Drivers make $1,300-$1,800 on average weekly
- Home bi-weekly for 72 hours for OTR drivers (or stay out longer if desired)
- 100% no-touch van freight
- Consistent + diversified freight mix - including a lot of household goods
Do you feel stable in your current Class A CDL driver position?
See what sets us apart at Veriha Trucking:
- Celebrating 45 strong years in business
- Guaranteed and accurate pay
- 24/7 support and emergency helpline
- 2022 + 2023 Top 20 Best Fleets to Drive For as named by TCA (a driver nominated award)
- Quarterly Safety + Performance Bonus
Veriha’s proactive approach to healthcare starting day one:
- Teladoc 365 - provided at no cost
- One-on-one wellness consults with an in-house nurse
Traditional healthcare coverage upon eligibility (First of the month following or coincident with 60 days of full-time employment)
No experience or Class A CDL yet? We offer paid training to get your Class A CDL and become a truck driver!
Veriha Trucking puts drivers 1st and loads 2nd. Find out for yourself if Veriha Trucking is a better fit for you.
Veterans Encouraged to Apply! We support our military community and will work with and train you to take your first steps into a new career with us.
Apply today or give us a call at 715-330-5964 and press 1 to reach the Recruiting Team!
- Valid CDL-A with either: 6 months of CDL-A experience OR recent graduate of truck driving school
- You can pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen, pre-employment DOT physical, hair drug screen, and functional capacity evaluation
- Must be able to successfully complete a full pre-trip inspection during a road evaluation
Veriha Trucking Inc's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|