Truck Driver in Nebraska
Be Home Every 7-10 DAYS in Nebraska! Regional Runs Available for Company Drivers with Zeitner and Sons!
We offer our drivers:
- Regional Runs
- .46 cents per mile to start
- Productivity bonus of .03 on all paid miles if over 30,000 in a calendar quarter (Typically 80 to 85% of drivers make bonus)
- Average miles per week – 2,500 to 3,000 – practical miles
- Extra drop pay
- No touch freight
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- $15,000 Company Paid for Life Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Electronic logs
- Late model tractors, mixed fleet of Internationals, Kenworths, Freightliners, and Peterbilts.
- All trucks governed at 70 MPH
- All trucks have refrigerators and inverters in them
- Paid vacation – 1 week after a year, 2 weeks after two years, 3 weeks after 7
- Annual safety bonus for no preventable accidents or incidents of $500
- Annual service bonus of $100 for each year of service
- Passenger program between April 1 and Nov. 1 – no charge
- Family owned and family run
- No forced dispatch
- Open door policy
Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class A) in the state of residence.Must have a minimum of one year, verifiable, tractor-trailer OTR driving experience.
Must have the ability to read, write and perform simple mathematical calculations with the mental ability to handle receipts, read maps, road signs, and control systems.
Must have knowledge of the D.O.T. regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspections, and maintenance.
Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the D.O.T. performed by company appointed physicians.
Must satisfactorily pass a D.O.T. qualified drug test.
Zeitner and Sons, Inc.'s Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|monthly safety bonus||Details|
|yearly service bonus||Details|
|sign on bonus||Details|
|clean dot inspection bonus||Details|