CDL-A Truck Driver in San Bernardino, CA
$5K Sign-On Bonus - Experienced Flatbed OTR CDL Drivers Earn up to $2000+ per week!
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
You spoke. We listened. Right now, earn MORE with our NEW Industry-Leading Pay Packages for both Regional and OTR Routes when you drive for System Transport as a CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver hauling vital goods and materials like glass, steel, aluminum, building materials, locomotive wheels, machinery, coils and specialty metals. PLUS – for a limited time, you can earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus! Don’t wait – Apply Now!
OPPORTUNITY FOR CDL-A FLATBED TRUCK DRIVER
Driver Type: Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
Equipment Type: Flatbed
Route Type: OTR (Over-The-Road) Route
Division: Division 200
Terminal: Spokane, WA
Home Time: 3 weeks out, then 3 days off
Weekly Pay: Average Weekly Pay is $1,850.00 / per week
Average Annual Pay $96,200.00 / per year
Top Earners: Top Earners Make Up to $2,000.00 / per week
Top Earners Annual Pay $104,000.00 / per year
Transition Pay: We offer a $1,600 transition package
Bonus: Earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus, when you Apply Now!
$5K Sign-on Bonus Eligibility Requirements:
- Drivers must be currently employed and actively driving to receive the payout.
- Payout is $1000 at 90 days, $1500 at 8 months and $2500 at 14 months.
- Owner/operators and inexperienced Trainees are not eligible for this special offer.
Home Time: 3 weeks out, then 3 days off
Home time varies by division. This opportunity is for Division 200.
System Transport offers many different route options for truck drivers.
Which route is right for you? Speak with a recruiter, and we can find out together!
Benefits are available to enroll in after the eligibility waiting period has been met.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Transition Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Vacation time, and more!
WHO IS SYSTEM TRANSPORT?
If you are looking for big company resources with a small company feel, you have found the right place to call home. Drive for System Transport, and receive great pay packages and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, good home time, medical and dental, 401K, and so much more. System Transport has been hauling what builds America since 1972! Today, we are still keeping the country running with great drivers like you behind the wheel. You belong here, come drive with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY:
Your safety is always paramount to us. When you drive for System Transport, you will drive the newest flatbed trucks equipped with cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety.
● OUR MODERN TRUCKS ARE METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Every tractor has a lane departure & forward-collision warning system, hard brake monitoring, and a satellite communication device installed.
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready to hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can count on that!
● DRIVER PORTAL: SUPPORT 24/7
- An award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact information, and so much more!
YOU BELONG HERE.
COME DRIVE WITH SYSTEM TRANSPORT!
Call (866) 984-3798 to speak with a System Transport Recruiter, and let us help you find the flatbed route that fits you best!
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 4+ months of driving experience required
- Ideally 1 year truck driving experience preferred, but not necessary
- A safe driving record on the road
GET HIRED: What to Expect during the Hiring Process
- Required: Background Check required
- Required: Clean Drug Test required
- Required: Clean Clearinghouse result required
TERMINALS & HIRING AREAS: Division 200 OTR Route
System Transport offers many different route options for CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers across the Western USA.
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Lay Over Pay||Details|
4 Months Experience + Required
Orientation & Training