CDL-A Truck Driver in Tacoma, WA
EXPERIENCED CDL-A Reefer Regional Drivers in Tacoma, Washington! Earn up to $1,800/week!
NEW INDUSTRY-LEADING PAY PACKAGES!
You spoke. We listened. Right now, earn MORE with our NEW Industry-Leading Pay Packages for regional routes or over-the-road routes when you drive for TWT Refrigerated Service as a CDL-A Truck Driver hauling vital goods like beef, frozen fries, beverages, paper and paint. Don’t wait – Apply Now!
OPPORTUNITY FOR CDL-A REFRIGERATED VAN TRUCK DRIVERS
- Driver Type: Experienced CDL-A Heavy Haul Truck Drivers
- Freight: Refrigerated Van
- Route Type: Regional Routes
- Division: Division 320
- Terminal: Spokane, WA
- Home Time: Home every 2 weeks
- Weekly Pay: Average Weekly Pay $1,331.00 / per week
Average Annual Pay $69,212.00 / per year
- Top Earners: Top Earners Make Up to $1,800.00 / per week
Top Earners Annual Pay $93,600.00 / per year
- Transition Pay: We offer a $1,600 transition package
- Bonus: Earn a $5k Sign-On Bonus, when you Apply Now!
- Home Time: Home every 2 weeks
Home time varies by division. This opportunity is for Division 320.
TWT Refrigerated offers many different route options for truck drivers.
Which route is right for you? Speak with a recruiter, and we can find out together!
Benefits are available to enroll in after the eligibility waiting period has been met.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Transition Pay
- Orientation Pay
- Vacation time, and more!
WHO IS TWT REFRIGERATED SERVICE?
Do you have a CDL-A? If you are looking for big company resources with a small company feel, you have found the right place to call home. Drive for TWT Refrigerated Service, and receive great pay packages and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, good home time, medical and dental, 401K, and so much more. TWT Refrigerated Service has been hauling what builds & feeds America since 1972! Today, we are still keeping the country running with great drivers like you behind the wheel. You belong here, come drive with us!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY:
Your safety is always paramount to us. When you drive for TWT Refrigerated Service, you will drive the newest refrigerated van and heavy haul trucks equipped with cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety.
- OUR MODERN TRUCKS ARE METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Our fleet of refrigerated and heavy haul dry vans have cutting-edge technologies, driver amenities, & best-in-class equipment
- The average age of tractors is just 2.5 years
- Every tractor has a lane departure & forward-collision warning system, hard brake monitoring, and a satellite communication device installed.
- 24/7/365 road service staff & shops
- If a truck needs repairs, it's not going out until it is 100% ready to hit the road again safely with you at the wheel. You can count on that!
- DRIVER PORTAL: SUPPORT 24/7
- An award-winning app made for drivers by drivers.
- Receive real-time updates and alerts, access your pay, current trip data, messages/notifications, available PTO, contact information, and so much more!
YOU BELONG HERE.
COME DRIVE WITH TWT REFRIGERATED SERVICE!
APPLY NOW or Call 866-984-3798 to speak with a TWT Refrigerated Recruiter, and let us help you find the heavy haul route that fits you best!
- Required: Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Required: Must be 21 years of age or older
- Required: 4+ months of driving experience required
- Required: A safe driving record on the road
- Prefer 1 year truck driving experience, but not necessary
GET HIRED: What to Expect during the Hiring Process
- Required: Background Check required
- Required: Clean Drug Test required
- Required: Clean Clearinghouse result required
TERMINALS & HIRING AREAS: Division 320 Regional Route
TWT Refrigerated Service offers many different route options for CDL-A Reefer & Heavy Haul Truck Drivers across the Western USA.
This opportunity is for a TWT Refrigerated Service Regional Route with Division 320.
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Lay Over Pay||Details|
4 Months Experience + Required
Orientation & Training