Truck Driver in Apple Valley, CA - Local
CDL Driver : Hiring in Apple Valley, California :: $6,000 sign on bonus paid @ 90 days!
CDL A or B :: $6,000 sign on bonus paid @ 90 days!
Why Join the Fresenius Medical Care North America & TruBlu LogisticsTeam?
Drivers with Fresenius Medical Care North America & TruBlu Logistics are critical to both our direct patient care teams working in kidney care clinics and in-patient facilities as well our patients receiving treatments from home.
Our team does not just drive boxes from one place to another, they ensure on-time deliveries to patients and clinics that depend on their delivery to continue life sustaining treatments. Our team of 500+ drivers go out daily to ensure that our patients have what they need, when they need it.
Whether you are a long-haul driver transporting supplies across long distances, or a last mile driver delivering supplies directly to our patients, you are critical in the care of our patients and helping them live longer healthier lives.
In this role as a Driver, you will:
A driver with FMCNA & TruBlu Logistics is responsible for driving a commercial vehicle to deliver products to customers. You will ensure accuracy of all paperwork related to the job, be responsible for safety of fellow employees and the public while operating company vehicles and/or performing any company activity such as rotating stock, and inventory checks.
Our strength in the North American market and extensive global network provide our employees with the best of both worlds—the friendliness of a local organization and the stability of a worldwide organization—for diverse experiences and challenging career opportunities.
When you join the FMCNA team, you will be welcomed into a company that is built on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of related experience.
- 1 year free of OSHA recordables DOT accidents quality issues roadside inspection violations DOT major logbook violations and significant property damage.
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a Class A or Class B commercial license
- Experience with on-board computers paperless DOT logs and/or electronic capture applications preferred.
- Experience with Routing software/fleet management and on-board fleet management systems.
- Strong communication skills and a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong customer service skills.
Fresenius Medical Care & TruBlu Logistics's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits|