CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver | Chemical & NGL Freight | Home Often!
About the Job
Grammer Logistics runs a diverse fleet with many commodities that are used in everyday life! Sulfuric Acid, Ammonia, Propane / Butane, Natural Gas Condensate, Acetic Acid, Nitric Acid, and several others. These commodities are used across the US for various needs such as fuel, fertilizers, additives in pigments, detergents, and dyes, used in agricultural industries to control weeds and create herbicides, used in canning, textiles, and even purification of water supplies.
New to tank truck driving? That’s ok!
Our top-notch safety team will work hard to ensure ALL drivers are trained to haul our freight. Many drivers new to tank truck driving enjoy transitioning over to specialized freight as there are fewer delays at shippers and receivers, drivers are compensated via percentage pay which allows them to focus on running safely (rather than focusing on miles) and loading / unloading is quick and efficient, and much of the freight we haul creates a desirable work life / home life balance for our drivers.
Founded in 1977, Grammer has grown steadily by being an Elite Fleet that understands and supports professional truck drivers. Our vision is to be the most trusted team of experts in Specialized Bulk Tank Transport, delivering safe, dependable service every time. We are passionate champions of a strong safety culture for our team and the industry, driven by service, dependability, and expertise.
Grammer Logistics is currently seeking CDL Class A drivers to haul our diverse freight! Isn’t it time you found a carrier worth retiring from? Grammer IS that carrier!
Call us today to discuss your future with Grammer Logistics at (812) 379-8574!
- Frequent home time! Most drivers are home weekly (sometimes more depending on location)
- Weekly Pay & Convenient Online Payroll System
- Company Driver & Owner Operator openings!
- Average Weekly pay of $1500+ for Company Drivers and $5000+ for Owner Operators (plus 100% fuel surcharge)
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses (earn up to $500 each quarter)
- Clean Inspection Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for Company Drivers</li>
- Paid orientation for both Company Drivers and Owner Operators
- IFTA and Base Plate Options for Owner Operators
- 2-years CDL Class A experience required
- Proven record of safe driving
- Stable work history
- Tanker & Hazmat Endorsements Required
- TWIC preferred (mandatory in some locations)
Grammer Logistics's Benefits
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits||Details|
Browse Other Jobs
Grammer Logistics- Ray, Ohio
Dunbar, West Virginia
Grammer Logistics- Dunbar, West Virginia
Liberty, West Virginia
Grammer Logistics- Liberty, West Virginia
Grammer Logistics- Rutland, Ohio
Mount Alto, West Virginia
Grammer Logistics- Mount Alto, West Virginia
Grammer Logistics- Wallingford, Kentucky
Grammer Logistics- Hamden, Ohio
Julian, West Virginia