JUST ANNOUNCED: Solo Owner Operator Rate Increase
About the Job
JUST ANNOUNCED: Destination-Based Compensation
What is destination-based compensation? Destination-based compensation will add additional compensation to ALL loaded and empty miles ran by Solo Owner Operators based on applicable load destination locations.
Why would a Solo Owner Operator consider leasing on to Forward’s OTR LTL program?
With competitive per-mile compensation rates, light loads that save on fuel and maintenance, and routes running exclusively between our nationwide locations, it's no wonder the average annual revenue generated by Owner Operators and Fleet Owners who do business with Forward is at the top of the charts. Forward works hard to both negotiate the best rates with its customers and offer efficient, profitable loads to Owner Operators and Fleet Owners. In fact, Forward has been able to offer Owner Operators and Fleet Owners five rate increases in the last four years.
We want our fleet partners to be as successful and profitable as possible. With our new destination-based compensation, there is no doubt you will soon turn your truck into a revenue generating machine!
For a limited time, as we position ourselves to grow our fleet following several customer awards:
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus for Solo Owner Operators
- Includes $$ after your first load to help offset transition costs.
- Entire bonus is paid out in the first year
- Solos: Up to $250,000 / year
Expected Weekly Miles:
- Solos Average 2,800+ miles / week
- ALL miles paid, empty and loaded
- 99.9% drop & hook freight
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Run from Forward Terminal to Forward Terminal
- Our Dedicated Driver Support Team has your back
- Pet Friendly
- Class A CDL required
- 6+ Months Experience
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Lay Over Pay|
Browse Other Jobs
Forward- Birmingham, AL
Forward- Montgomery, AL
Forward- Mobile, AL
Forward- Huntsville, AL
Forward- Tuscaloosa, AL
Forward- Dothan, AL
Forward- Auburn, AL