OTL Driver Trainer needed in Florida Weekly Salary (Avg $1,800-$2,200) + CPM.
About the Assignment
DRIVER TRAINER OVERVIEW
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Omni Transportation and become a driver trainer!
- +$450 weekly flat rate
- +$450 per trainee passing the training program
- up tp 56 CPM
- Average $1,800 - $2,200 gross a week!
- All Dry-van, no touch freight
- 70-80% Drop and Hook
- Run all 48 states
- Required to be out for 6 weeks per trainee
- Average 2,700 - 3,300 miles a week
- Benefits begin on Day 1 - no waiting periods!
- Paid for 500 mile minimum on a loaded move (excluded local and dedicated)
- Picking up a load Friday in Michigan for a delivery on the East Coast? Get paid an extra $100! (PA, MD, NJ, EAST NY, WV, and DE only)
- 24 Hour dispatch
KENWORTHS - - - FREIGHTLINERS - - - INTERNATIONALS
- Refrigerators - APUs - NITE Systems - Inverters - Elite Pass (weigh stations and tolls)
- 68 on the pedal and 72 on the cruise!
- User-friendly ELD system, Samsara!
- Vacation Pay - Stop Pay - Layover Pay - Breakdown Pay - Detention Pay
- Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month every month your referral is employed (Limit of up to 6 months for a total of $1,800)
Omni Transportation's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|
Browse Other Assignments
Omni Transportation- Alabama
Omni Transportation- Arizona
Omni Transportation- Arkansas
Omni Transportation- California
Omni Transportation- Colorado
Omni Transportation- Connecticut
Omni Transportation- Delaware