Regional Drivers Zionsville, Indiana :: $5,000 sign-on! .50 to .56 CPM!
About the Assignment
We are family oriented and have been providing exceptional service for over 18 years. We take pride in demonstrating integrity, honesty, respect, and dependability!
- All Dry-Van, No Touch Freight, and 70-80% Drop & Hook.
- 2,600 - 3,000 average miles weekly
- .501 to .56 CPM
- Starting base pay 50CPM+ and up depending on experience
- Paid weekly via direct deposit or paper check
- Paid for 500 miles minimum on a loaded move (excludes local and dedicated.)
- Picking up a load Friday in Michigan for a Monday delivery on the East Coast? Get paid an
- extra $100! (PA, MD, NJ, EAST NY, WV, and DE only)
- 24 Hour Dispatch
- Home weekly!
- No forced dispatch into New York City!
- No Hazmat, Canada or Mexico
- (2015 - 2021) Kenworths, Freightliners, and Internationals.
- All trucks will have either an APU or NITE System/Inverter.
- Refrigerators in all of our trucks.
- User-friendly ELD system - Samsara
- Elite Pass (weigh stations and tolls)
- Benefits start Day 1 - No waiting periods!
- Vacation Pay.
- Paid Clean Inspections: Level 1 = $200, Level 2 = $100, Level 3 = $50.
- Stop Pay: 1st = $30, 2nd = $40, 3rd = $40, 4th = $40, 5th and any additional stops = $50.
- Detention, Layover, and Breakdown Pay.
- Pet/Rider Policy available.
- Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month for up to 6 months (Must have referrer's full name on application for referrer to be eligible).
Omni Transportation's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|
Browse Other Assignments
Omni Transportation- Alabama
Omni Transportation- Arizona
Omni Transportation- Arkansas
Omni Transportation- California
Omni Transportation- Colorado
Omni Transportation- Connecticut
Omni Transportation- Delaware