Regional Drivers Boise, Idaho 75% Drop/Hook up to .56 CPM
About the Assignment
We are family oriented and have been providing exceptional service for over 18 years. We take pride in demonstrating integrity, honesty, respect, and dependability!
- All Dry-Van, No Touch Freight, and 70-80% Drop & Hook.
- 2,600 - 3,000 average miles weekly
- .50 to .56 CPM
- Starting base pay 50CPM+ and up depending on experience
- Paid weekly via direct deposit or paper check
- Paid for 500 miles minimum on a loaded move (excludes local and dedicated.)
- Picking up a load Friday in Michigan for a Monday delivery on the East Coast? Get paid an extra $100! (PA, MD, NJ, EAST NY, WV, and DE only)
- 24 Hour Dispatch
- Home weekly!
- No forced dispatch into New York City!
- No Hazmat, Canada or Mexico
- (2015 - 2021) Kenworths, Freightliners, and Internationals.
- All trucks will have either an APU or NITE System/Inverter.
- Refrigerators in all of our trucks.
- User-friendly ELD system - Samsara
- Elite Pass (weigh stations and tolls)
- Benefits start Day 1 - No waiting periods!
- Vacation Pay.
- Paid Clean Inspections: Level 1 = $200, Level 2 = $100, Level 3 = $50.
- Stop Pay: 1st = $30, 2nd = $40, 3rd = $40, 4th = $40, 5th and any additional stops = $50.
- Detention, Layover, and Breakdown Pay.
- Pet/Rider Policy available.
- Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month for up to 6 months (Must have referrer's full name on application for referrer to be eligible).
Omni Transportation's Benefits
|Types of Runs|
|Time Away from Home|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits|
|Lay Over Pay|
Browse Other Assignments
Omni Transportation- Alabama
Omni Transportation- Arizona
Omni Transportation- Arkansas
Omni Transportation- California
Omni Transportation- Colorado
Omni Transportation- Connecticut
Omni Transportation- Delaware