OTR Class A Driver Trainers needed in Mississippi :: $450+ weekly flat rate!
About the Job
Sweet Express, LLC
DRIVER TRAINER OVERVIEW
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Sweet Express and become a driver trainer!
Competitive Base Pay (CPM) starting at 50CPM and up depending on experience.
- +$450 weekly flat rate
- +$450 per trainee passing the training program
- All Dry-van, no touch freight
- 70-80% Drop and Hook
- Run all 48 states
- Required to be out for 6 weeks per trainee
- Average 2,700 - 3,300 miles a week
- Benefits begin on Day 1 - no waiting periods!
- Paid for 500 mile minimum on a loaded move (excluded local and dedicated)
- Picking up a load Friday in Michigan for a delivery on the East Coast? Get paid an extra $100! (PA, MD, NJ, EAST NY, WV, and DE only)
- 24 Hour dispatch
KENWORTHS - - - FREIGHTLINERS - - - INTERNATIONALS
- Refrigerators - APUs - NITE Systems - Inverters - Elite Pass (weigh stations and tolls)
- 68 on the pedal and 72 on the cruise!
- User-friendly ELD system, Samsara!
- Vacation Pay - Stop Pay - Layover Pay - Breakdown Pay - Detention Pay
- Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month every month your referral is employed (Limit of up to 6 months for a total of $1,800)
Call today with any questions you may have at Ext. 155 and ask for Nick!
Sweet Express's Benefits
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Lay Over Pay|
Browse Other Jobs
Sweet Express- Michigan
Current Offerings: * All Dry-Van, No Touch Freight, and 70-80% Drop & Hook. * Average 2,700 - 3,300 miles a week. MONTHLY BONUSES: * Paid for 500 miles minimum on a loaded move (excludes local and dedicated.) * Picking up a load Friday in Michigan for a Monday delivery in PA, MD, NJ, EAST NY, WV, OR DE. Get paid an extra $100! EQUIPMENT: * (2015 - 2021) Kenworths, Freightliners, and Internationals. * All trucks will have either an APU or NITE System/Inverter. * Refrigerators in all of our trucks. * User-friendly ELD system - Samsara * Elite Pass (weight stations and tolls) PERKS: * Benefits start Day 1 - No waiting periods! * Vacation Pay. * Detention, Layover, and Breakdown Pay. * Pet/Rider Policy available. * Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 per month for up to 6 months (Must have referrer's full name on application for referrer to be eligible). Call today with any questions you may have at Ext. 155 and ask for Nick! ***Owner Operator? Send us a message or give us a call for more information!***
Sweet Express- Alabama
Sweet Express- Arizona
Sweet Express- Arkansas
Sweet Express- California
Sweet Express- Colorado
Sweet Express- Connecticut