OTR Owner Operator $5000 Bonus : Hiring O/O's now in Ely, Iowa
Sweet Express, LLC
Earn 80% Gross Pay -We cover most expenses.
Sweet Express LLC is hiring professional, motivated, and versatile owner operators to join our fast growing fleet. We are family oriented and have been providing exceptional services for over 17 years. We take pride in demonstrating integrity, honesty, respect, and dependability.
- All Dry van, no touch freight;
- 70-80% drop & hook;
- No forced dispatch: pick and choose your loads and when you go home;
- No Hazmat, Canada, or Mexico;
- Rewarding Driver Referral Program: $300 a month for up to 6 months. (Note: Must have referral's full name on the application for the referrer to be eligible);
- Paid weekly paper check or direct deposit;
- Rider policy available.
- SIGN ON BONUS! $1,000 per 10,000 miles a month for 6 months (up to $6,000 total).
- Paid 80% gross of the agreed upon amount of the load;
- Includes trailer rental;
- Includes cargo insurance.
What Sweet Can Provide:
- Company provided plate;
- Fuel card;
- Elite Pass (Weigh Stations and Tolls)
- Fuel Reimbursement for driving your truck to our orientation! Bring itemized receipts and reimbursement will be processed after two weeks of employment!
- FREE 1st medical card certification!
- HWY-2290 with visible watermark: If you do not have one, Sweet Express can provide one at a fee of $550. If Sweet provides the HWY-2290 after June 1st, the fee will be prorated.
- Fuel is deducted weekly;
- Elite Pass: (if applicable) $50.00 weekly deduction until escrow is met ($500);
- Samsara (ELD): $200.00 weekly deduction until escrow is met ($1,200)
- $155.00 Occupational/Accidental Insurance;
- $55.00 Samsara (ELD) service)
- $22.00 Elite Pass rental fee;
- If the owner operator's truck ever falls under Sweet Express' Physical Damage Insurance, that amount will be deducted monthly.
- IFTA - Varies on how much you fuel per state.
- $50.00 IFTA prep fee.
What we need to get you started:
- Full application;
- Proof of Ownership (Title or RD-108);
- Must provide a DOT Inspection report that has been completed within 30 days of the owner operator coming in for orientation.