CDL-A Regional Truck Driver
posted 1 day ago
$.10 CPM Pay Increase! Earn More with USA Truck!
USA Truck Drivers earn up to $0.56 CPM weekly based on experience! We are now hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for our Van Buren / Chicago terminal.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Details:
- Competitive pay (Certified Top Pay Carrier)
- Increased $.10 CPM base pay rate for Regional drivers
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for 34-hr reset;
- Or 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
- Twenty-year regional pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Running Area: East of I-35
- Fleet Averages: 2,100-2,700 miles per week
On the road in ONE DAY with USA!
- With our one-day paid orientation ($170), we keep contact limited so you stay safe and healthy as you join the USA Truck family.
Take a look at our unique DRIVE USA advantages!
- Drive Healthy – Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Drive Protected – Variety of insurance options for you & your family
- Drive at Peace – Employee Assistance Program
- Drive Retirement – 50% of first 4% match/employee stock ownership program
- Drive Holiday – 7 paid holidays
- Drive Vacation Time – Paid time off based on years of service
- Drive Larger Paychecks – Enhanced Per Diem plan in 2021
- Drive Plus 1 – Rider program
- Drive Furry – Pet-friendly company
- Drive Learning – Trainer program up to $110K
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 10 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card