Team Truck Driver in Massachusetts
CDL A Truck Driver - Dedicated Regional and Local Opportunities!
DEDICATED CDL A TRUCK DRIVER
“People always ask ‘Why Hogan?’ To put it simply, we are a family. For over 103 years, we have delivered America one mile at a time thanks to the dedicated men and women who drive for Hogan. It is because of them that we continue to grow and plan for the next century.”
– David Hogan, CEO
Why YOU Should Choose Hogan:
- Unique Driver Oriented Culture
- Consistent Home Time Options; Daily, Throughout the Week, Weekly & Bi-Weekly
- Top Industry Weekly Pay with Sign-On Bonus Incentive
- A Home for Every Student, New & Experienced Driver; Local, Regional & OTR Runs
- Pick a Lane, Any Lane; Car or Boat Haul, Livestock, Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed & Intermodal
- Touch, Partial Touch & No Touch Freight Options
- Late Model & APU Equipped Trucks
- Pets & Passengers Makes the Miles Shorter & The Trip Better
- Driver Referral Program, Get Paid for Loving Your Job
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation/Holiday Pay & MORE!
- CDL B & Non-CDL Applicants Are Welcomed
- Owner Operators, Join Our Family!
Jump start your career today and know where your next mile is coming from with Hogan!
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time and competitive pay. You are more than an employee, YOU are the vital piece to our success. Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect. Hogan welcomes anyone interested in an essential and sustainable career to join our team including recent CDL A graduates, Military Veterans, and Women. Join the Hogan family today and let’s go the distance together!
Hogan Transports's Benefits
|Types of Runs||Details|
|Time Away from Home||Details|
|Cost Driver Benefits||Details|
|Cost Family Benefits||Details|
|Lay Over Pay||Details|
1-6 Months Experience
7-12 Months Experience
1-5 Years Experience
6+ Years Experience