Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver
posted 5 days ago
Team truck drivers in Schneider's Van Truckload Division enjoy some of the fleet's highest compensation $0.60 per mile* starting pay and average 5500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1100 miles per haul. With 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) you'll be able to keep the wheels turning on a predictable schedule as you rack up more miles and money than solo drivers. Enjoy your partner's company and split your miles not your pay when you start your Schneider Team truck driving career today.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $74000 per year*
- $10000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Mobile communications platform the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months paying all miles/accessorials plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Safety isn’t a buzzword — it’s a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it’s just one more thing that’s separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don’t change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts.” David Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000