OTR Owner Operator, Class A CDL
posted 1 week ago
Forward Air LTL:
Who is Forward Air?
Why would a Solo Owner Operator consider leasing on to Forward Air’s OTR LTL program?
The Opportunity: Run from coast to coast (Or on a national/regional dedicated if available) from Forward Air location to Forward Air location, with our lightly loaded dry van trailers, and turn your truck into a revenue-generating machine!
Here are the difference maker’s
- ALL Miles paid. Empty, Loaded.
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Per-mile compensation is in the top 10% of the industry
- The Forward Air network is unmatched.
- Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- SO CONSISTENT!
- Stop being treated like a stranger at docks & guard shacks. You're always @ home!
- Parking for our drivers is a priority at our locations
- Showers & Laundry at multiple terminals
- Run our trailers & Save fuel with an average trailer weight of 26,000 pounds
- Average trailer age 2019
- Average load weight 26,000 pounds is a result of the nature of our LTL business
- Industry best miles per week average.
- The scheduled Expedited nature of our freight keeps you MOVING
- 2,500+ mile average
- Dedicated Opportunities available – put your name in as new lanes are built.
- Real dedicated unlike other carriers that cancel legs of dedicated routes routinely
- Join one of the largest fleets of OTR drivers in the US.
- Also encouraging safe driving is the $250 per driver, per quarter bonus.
- No better support team
- Our annualized turnover is under 30%, over 60% lower than the industry normal
- Dedicated Driver Support team has your back. The best in the Biz.
- Weekly home time for most domiciles, if you desire
- Pet Friendly
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Earn up to $250,000/ year
- Class A CDL required