Flatbed Owner Operator Class A CDL :: Hiring now in Memphis, Tennessee for local & regional runs for Amazon - Home Weekly - Sign-On Bonus Available!
posted 2 days ago
We are seeking dependable and efficient CDL truck drivers who possess a great deal of physical and mental stamina able to withstand long hours on the road. Must be organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record and commercial driving experience is a must.
- Local and Regional runs for AMAZON (a.s.a.p)
- Local and regional runs that will be flexible with their schedules.
- Drop and hook, home daily and all drop and hook are 100% no touch freight
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Pay starts at $40,000 yearly
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Trucking Driver Type
- Solo driver
- Company driver
- Signing bonus
- Layover pay
How we’re responding to COVID-19
Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required
- At least 2 years of experience class A
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB, etc.)
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Must have a valid Hazmat or Tanker Endorsement, or can obtain one within 90 days of employment.
- Driver's License (Required)
- CDL (Required)