OTR Van Drivers in Memphis, Tennessee – Make Up To $75,000+
posted 6 days ago
Online Orientation for OTR Van Drivers
$1,500 Orientation Pay & $2,000 Transition Pay
Ready to get back on the road to TOP PAY? McLeod Express was ranked 5th highest in a ranking of 178 trucking companies in 2018, and right now, McLeod Express needs Class A CDL Truck Drivers! Make up to $75,000+ annually!
To help slow the spread of COVID-19, our orientation classes are now online! Drivers who successfully complete their orientation and haul 1st load receive $1,500 orientation pay ($500 paid Saturday of seating week, $500 paid the following Friday and the remaining $500 paid the following Friday).
Our $2,000 Transition Pay will help you get a fresh start when finances are tight!
We provide your private rental car and hotel stay (for non-local drivers) to our Decatur, IL terminal to seat your freshly cleaned, sanitized, late model truck.
Great Pay Starts Immediately on Week One!
Orientation and Transition Payments make it easy to get rolling with McLeod.
- $1,500 Orientation Pay: $500 week 1, $500 week 2 and $500 week 3
- $2,000 Transition Pay: $500 at 30, 60, 90 and 120 days
Beyond a steady paycheck, McLeod Express provides OTR Drivers with bonuses, incentives, and benefits:
- OTR drivers start at .50 CPM on ALL MILES (ranked #5 highest pay of 178 companies in 2018)
- $1,200 Weekly Pay Protection Plan
- .04 CPM Monthly Productivity Bonus
- .02 CPM Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401(K) With Company Match
- Late Model, Well Maintained Equipment
- In-House Maintenance with Full Service
- Driver Legal Plan
- No cab-facing cameras
- Bluetooth allowed
- Rider program
- No-touch freight
- Your opinions and ideas are heard!
Apply to Join the Family at McLeod Express!
Family Owned – Family Focused – Family Driven
Questions? Call or Apply Online Now!
The experienced team at McLeod Express has developed and maintained a culture that’s focused on drivers as well as customers. For more than 32 years, we’ve kept safety as a top priority, looking out for drivers and their families as well as others on the road. With a foundation of hard work, honesty, and respect, our company values provide a setting where dedicated professionals can succeed. Make the right choice for the rest of your career and choose McLeod Express.
- At least 23 years old with a current Class A CDL
- At least 6 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No major preventable accidents (in the past 3 years)
- No convictions for DWI or DUI (in the past 5 years)
- Nonslip/Protective work shoes
- Tank endorsement recommended (not required)