Regional driver opportunities with a real career path, weekly home time & more advantages than anyone else can offer!
When you apply to be part of the Averitt team, you'll be blown away by everything that goes with our opportunities. Yes, we offer great home time options, no-touch freight and excellent equipment, but there's so much more! For one, we promote from within. Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership. Next, our low-cost insurance coverage gives you and your family peace of mind. And how about our driver support specialists who make sure we're doing everything we can to help you succeed? The list truly goes on and on with perks and advantages that set Averitt far above other carriers.Want to get rewards beyond cents per mile? Averitt is the place to get them.
Plus, tons of exclusive Averitt perks you will love:
- Average $1,100 per week / $57,200 per year
- Home weekly (87% of our drivers get home by noon on Saturdays)
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Minimum Mile pay (makes every mile worthwhile - ask your recruiter for details!)
- Stop, Layover, Breakdown, Detention and Per Diem pay
- No-cap referral bonuses for all positions
- Paid orientation
- Personal conveyance policy
- Uniform allotment to keep you riding in style
- Excellent, low-cost insurance benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $36.95/week for individuals and $93.95/week for families
- A career path that will take you where you want to go
- Profit-sharing program in which our profits are given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Red Thinkin' Rewards - Earn gifts like iPads, laptops, TVs, vacations and more!
See for yourself why 15%
of our driving force has been with the team for 20 years or more
- We offer several training programs tailored to your experience level. Our training programs offer on-the-job training with an experienced Averitt driver trainer, allowing you to benefit from the knowledge of your own personal trainer and mentor.
- Short on experience? With as little as 4 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years, or 6 months of verifiable in the past 5 years, you can enter our paid regional driver training program which provides you with up to 3 weeks of paid training.
- Eligible for GI Bill benefits? You can earn up to $1,140/month tax free, using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds, PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck, PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)! Our GI Bill CDL-A Driver Training Program accepts recent graduates from our approved truck driving schools with a valid CDL-A. You may also be eligible with any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years; military driving experience is considered. Ask your recruiter for more details.
With everything from unique advantages and established benefits to career path options and training opportunities, Averitt Express encourages you to look beyond the basics! Join Averitt to find exactly what you want in your driving career - apply for Regional opportunities today!Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.