Regional Class A Truck Driver :: Flexible Home Time, Average Weekly Pay $1,000-$1,500!
posted 6 days ago
Home Time: Home weekly. Often home, 1-2 nights per week.
Pay: $1000-$1500 per week
Miles Per Week: 2500+
Assigned Late Model Equipment: 2017 or newer
Operating Area: Regional: up to 600 mile radius of Knoxville, TN
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Assigned Equipment - no slip seating
Unlimited Driver Referral Program
$1000 driver referral bonus
- 70 MPH Truck
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation Time
- 100% No Touch Freight
- No Hazmat Loads
- $50 Safety Bonus with every clean inspection
- Additional Pay: Detention/Layover/Deadhead
Southland Transportation is one of the South East's top trucking companies offering both the opportunity for drivers to make a comfortable income and enjoy time with their families as they are home during the week and every weekend.
Family owned and operated, when you work with Southland you get the best of both worlds: a company that's big enough to provide the technology and service your needs, but small enough that we know you by name. Our drivers enjoy the benefits of a financially stable and secure company that is committed to providing their drivers with the support they need to succeed on the road while balancing miles and home time.
Southland Transportation Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Job applications are kept on file for 30 days. After 30 days, or if you are applying for a different position, you must complete a new application to be considered for a position.
- 2 years verifiable experience within last three years NO EXECEPTIONS
- 2 year minimum of OTR Class A Driving Experience
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years