West Coast Team OTR CDL-A Drivers Needed!! Hiring Now in Chicago, Illinois :: Driver Average Annual Earnings $156,000 - $180,000
posted 6 days ago
West Coast Team OTR CDL-A CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Currently offering $3000.00 Sign-On Bonus - Each
Driver Average Annual Earnings over $156,000 - $180,000
Pay & Incentive Bonuses
- Weekly Pay – PCMiler Practical Miles
- Both Loaded & Empty Miles
- Stop Off Pay
- Produce Premium Pay – Miles Weekly
- Safety Bonus – Weekly
- Mileage Bonus – Annual between $2500.00 - $6500.00
- Breakdown Pay
- Detention Pay
- Paid Vacation
- One week paid vacation - 90 Days
- One week paid - 1 Year
- Two weeks paid - 2 Years
- Three weeks paid - 7 years
We are looking for Team Class A Commercial Drivers (CDL-A) that have one year over the road driving experience, a good driving record. Produce experience preferred, but will review all candidates.
Drivers make round trips from Mi out to West Coast and back.
Most teams, depending on where you live, are out 5-6 days then home for 1 to 1 ½ days, but some drivers choose to be out longer before going home.
Van Eerden Trucking leads the industry in providing safe and reliable equipment. We provide the latest models of Kenworth & Peterbilt tractors fully equipped with all driver amenities, including Qualcomm satellite on-board communication equipment, all trucks have refrigerators. Our maintenance staff is on-site to keep our equipment working in top condition and washed when in the yard.
We provide excellent pay and benefits; drivers are paid on a weekly basis. This combined with our bonus programs, benefit package, and quality equipment makes Van Eerden Trucking one of the top choices to drive for today. We are committed to both our drivers & our customers! We look forward to hearing from you to become part of our team!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - 1st of the month after 30 days.
- Short Term Disability - 1st of the month after 90 days.
- Flexible Spending Account - Eligibility - (must sign up within 30 days of hire)
- 401(k) Savings Program - Eligibility - Quarterly/Age 2150% Company match (up to 6% of contribution) after 1 year qualification period.
- 2 Years of recent tractor trailer driving experience
- Will review applicate with 9 to 12 months experience with no moving violations or accidents.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 2 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 1 year (speeding over 15mph or in construction zone) or pattern of unsafe practices
- No DUI's in 5 years
- No Felonies in 10 years
- No SAP Program