Class A Owner Operator - Teams
posted 6 days ago
Forward Air LTL:
Who is Forward Air?
Why would an Owner Operator consider leasing on to Forward Air’s OTR LTL program?
Well, for starters - Our recruiters are forced to sing their choice of “Single Ladies” by Beyonce or “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd if caught giving ANY bad information to a prospective driver. If it happens again, they are required to get a jail-style tattoo of their boss on their bicep. All kidding aside, our team is laser-focused on describing what makes Forward Air’s LTL opportunity DIFFERENT than the gimmicky opportunities with other carriers. Remember – their crappy door signs probably leave a bunch of sticky goo on your beautiful truck. Our door signs don’t typically get peeled off very often (if you know what I’m saying – see retention bullet point below)
For a limited time, as we position ourselves to grow our fleet following several customer awards:
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Realistic, quick, payout schedule
- Includes $$ after your first load to help offset transition costs.
The Opportunity: Run as a team from coast to coast (Or on a national/regional dedicated if available) from Forward Air location to Forward Air location, with our lightly loaded dry van trailers, and turn your truck into a revenue-generating machine!
Here are the difference maker’s
- ALL Miles paid. Empty, Loaded.
- All Tolls, Bridges and scales are Paid and/or reimbursed
- Per-mile compensation is in the top 10% of the industry
- Don’t get stuck in the spot market planning your loads, hauling complicated low margin freight, and moving for free.
- The Forward Air network is unmatched.
- Run from Forward Air Terminal to Forward Air Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- SO CONSISTENT!
- Stop being treated like a stranger at docks & guard shacks. You're always @ home!
- Parking for our drivers is a priority at our locations
- Showers & Laundry at multiple terminals
- Run our trailers & Save fuel with an average trailer weight of 26,000 pounds
- Average trailer age 2019
- Average load weight 26,000 pounds is a result of the nature of our LTL business
- Our Fuel per-gallon rebates are CRAZY! Anywhere from $0.05 to $1.00 per gallon! (Average $0.40 - $0.60 per gallon)
- Industry best miles per week average.
- The scheduled Expedited nature of our freight keeps you MOVING
- 5,800+ mile average for open board teams
- Dedicated Opportunities available – put your name in as new lanes are built.
- Real dedicated unlike other carriers that cancel legs of dedicated routes routinely
- Join one of the largest fleets of OTR drivers in the US.
- Are you a Veteran? No matter your branch, we salute you, recognize you, and invite you to identify and participate in our charitable cause - Operation: Forward Freedom
- Operation: Forward Freedom includes several community-based activities supporting veterans & Also raises over 250k/yr that goes 100% to supporting disable veterans.
- Every year we give away a brand new Jeep Wrangler and other consolation prizes as part of our reward program for safe drivers
- Also encouraging safe driving is the $250 per driver, per quarter bonus.
- No better support team
- Our annualized turnover is under 30%, over 60% lower than the industry normal
- Dedicated Driver Support team has your back. The best in the Biz.
- Weekly home time for most domiciles, if you desire
- The new Forward Ten4 app allows you to manage your business and truck from the road. Available in the Apple and Android app stores
- Pet Friendly
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program. Ask us for more info!
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Earn up to $400,000/ year
(*Earning potential and per mile rate, and includes $0.02 on all miles for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer –. Earning estimate is for 46 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update*)
- Class A CDL required
- One year verifiable experience in last three years, two years in the last five years, or three years in the last ten years
©2020 Forward Air.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver’s qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with Forward Air