CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED IN Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – HOME WEEKENDS
posted 5 days ago
Join Our Family- Get To Spend Time With Yours! Home Weekends! New Pay Package!
What can a CDL A Regional Truck Driver expect when driving for Carlisle Carrier?
- Consistent year round freight
- To work with customers such as General Mills, Kelloggs and Quaker Oats – Pepsico
- Our team will get you empty and moving to maximize your available hours to earn more money
- Drop & Hook Loads into Walmart, Target and BJ’s
- Both REGIONAL and LOCAL CDL A truck driver openings
- You can expect for our team to get to know YOU!
SIGN ON BONUS - REGIONAL
NEW! $2,500 Regional Sign On Bonus!
Must attend orientation between 10/12/20 and 11/6/20 to be eligible
CDL-A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS WITH 6 MONTHS’ EXPERIENCE, CAN ENJOY NORTHEAST REGIONAL RUNS WITH:
- NEW PAY INCREASE!
- New Drivers now start at .62 cpm-.64 cpm!
- Drivers with HAZMAT start at .63 cpm-.65 cpm!
- Additionally – We are now offering a pay raise every 6 months!
- Home 40-48 hours every weekend
- Detention pay $15/hour
- Extra .03 CPM for direct store delivery freight
- $15.00 pickup pay each time on a live load
- Assigned Trucks
- NO NYC
- Yearly Pay Increases
Give us a call today to talk to a real recruiter- never an automated system!
Have a question and prefer to text? We are here for you! Text line: 717-307-1133
CDL A Regional Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Must have at least 6 MONTHS of dry van, reefer or container experience in the last year
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Must not have 3 or more preventable accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years