Class A CDL - Team Truck Driver Jet-Set
posted 3 days ago
Jet-Set Team truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to various locations across the country to haul freight then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 4 weeks then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) — with the option to stay out longer and no relocation required. Earn up to $84000 per year each splitting the miles not your pay while enjoying the company of your Team partner in this CDL driving position.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry’s most unique configurations while enjoying continued advancement opportunities a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $84000 per year*
- $10000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight customers and locations
- Industry-leading year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity locate equipment expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network many locations offering free showers laundry WiFi exercise equipment TV lounges cafeterias and more
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety integrity respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today."It's never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it."Chris Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000