OWNER OPERATOR - DRY BULK - SOUTHEAST REGIONAL WORK - WEEKENDS HOME
posted 3 days ago
Schwend, Inc is looking for dependable drivers to join our team.
We have been in the transportation business for 43 years hauling many types of agricultural products from state to state. We have built a strong customer base in the South East.
We are looking for 4 Owner Operators to pull Hopper Trailers throughout the Southeast! NO chasing harvest!! We have Dedicated Customers that we haul for year around.
To us our trailer and authority you will be paid 75% of the gross and 100% of the FSC. Gross weekly average $3,500.00 - $4,500.00!
- Fuel Cards – Discount Program
- You get 100% of the fuel
- Dedicated Customers
- We track and pay IFTA quarterly
• 24″ x 36″ door openings
• Vibrators for unloading ease
• 2 speed gear boxes on hopper doors
• Roll tarps
- Wheel base less than 260”
- Truck weight less than 19,000 with driver and fuel
- Two years tractor trailer experience minimum
- You must have a CLASS A CDL
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No major violations within the past 3 years
- No record of refusal to take or failure of a drug test EVER
- NO DUI, DWI, careless or reckless driving within the last 10 years
- NO license suspension for more than 30 days in the last 3 years
- Drivers must be proficient enough in English to understand HWY traffic signs, signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public