Midwest Regional Truck Driver Jobs
posted 1 day ago
New Midwest Regional drivers are now eligible for a sign-on bonus and a weekly performance bonus!
TransAm Trucking is now hiring for regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities in the Midwest area! Apply today and enjoy life on the road with competitive pay, top-of-the-line equipment and plenty of great driver rewards:
TransAm Midwest Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- 57 cents per mile loaded and empty*
- Weekly guarantee for working full schedule (**Terms and conditions apply)
- Weekly performance bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- Monthly retention bonus after the final month installment of the sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Top-of-the-line equipment
CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Must possess or be able to obtain a TWIC Card
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have secure place to park the equipment at home location. Exception: Regional drivers residing in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan are required to take the equipment to the Rockwall terminal when not on duty.
*Not eligible for per diem
**May be eligible for a guaranteed gross weekly pay amount for working a full schedule, not being responsible for any service failures, and no preventable accidents. Continued employment through the date of payment is a material condition of eligibility and a condition precedent to earning the incentive. Other terms and conditions apply. Contact TransAm for details.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.