CDL A Truck Driver - Midwest Regional - $66,000-$73,000 Annually
posted 3 days ago
What’s it like driving for Hogan? Think road trips, but you get paid and control the music.
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time and competitive pay. What keeps drivers with Hogan? Our family culture! You are more than an employee, you are the vital piece to our success. Join the Hogan family today and let’s go the distance together!
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus For Experienced Drivers
What you get:
- NEW PAY INCREASE! $0.50-$0.52 CPM – Starting Pay based on experience
- Mileage Pay Increases every 6 months
- Average Annual Pay of $66,000-$73,000
- Guaranteed Home Weekly
- All Round-Trip Midwest Regional deliveries
- Steady Freight – Not seasonal
- APU equipped Late-Model Trucks
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Passenger Program and Pet Policy*
Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect. Hogan welcomes anyone interested in an essential and sustainable career to join our team including recent CDL A graduates, Military Veterans, and Women. See where the road can take you when you drive for Hogan!
Jump start your career today by speaking with one of our recruiters and know where your next mile is coming from with Hogan!
*Speak to a recruiter today for more details!
Your Background & Experience:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker, Bulk grain, Flatbed, or Specialized experience preferred but not required