Lease to Own CDL-A Driver Regional Routes, Home on Weekends
posted 4 days ago
RT&T wants YOU to succeed!
Profitable drivers lead a profitable company. WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is currently looking for Owner Operators and Drivers wanting to own their own truck to run our Midwest Regional.
In our simplified leasing program, WE COVER THE MAJORITY OF YOUR FIXED EXPENSES, including Cargo & Liability Insurance, standard Occupational Accident Insurance, Baseplates, and HVUT/2290. There is no trailer rental fee and no charge for E-Logs or paperwork submission services.
We use affordable trucks so you can actually own the truck at the end of that lease. Our regional drivers are getting home on a weekly basis and a majority of their freight is in the upper Midwest states of IL, IA, WI, IN, OH, and MI. No Northeast!
***With our lease purchase program, there is
NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK, and NO BALLOON PAYMENT at the end of the lease.
Once you are done with your lease payments, we hand you the title and you run for us as an Owner Operator. We will also help you out by making sure the paperwork involved in owning a truck is filed properly.
• Affordable trucks so you can get the lease paid off within 2-5 years and still make a good paycheck
• You will be known by your name, not your truck number
• Delay deductions to make the transition to RT&T easier on the wallet
• Strong customer base
• Regional or OTR runs available
• Low driver turnover! Drivers that come here, stay here!
• Regional drivers are home weekly
• Base Pay Package 70% of Gross Revenue of the Load
• 2% additional Dispatch Acceptance Bonus
• WE PAY the Cargo and Liability Insurance
• WE PAY the Plates, HVUT 2290, and Occupational Accident Insurance
• Qualcomm Electronic Logs
• Turn in paperwork through the McLeod Anywhere app on your phone, at no cost to you
• APUs or Optimized Idle in all lease trucks!
• 100% Dry Van Freight
• Weekly settlements
• $1500 Sign on bonus -- $500 of which can be earned and available after first completed delivery!
• Safety & Driver Referral bonuses
To see what tomorrow can bring..... Call Shane or Ashley at Ext 1
Job Requirements --
• Class A CDL License
• 18 months of tractor trailer experience in the past 36 months
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
• No DUIs in the past 3 years
• No 20+ speeding tickets in the past 3 years
• Must have a good attitude and the desire for long term employment with a great carrier!