This regional run will cover the Southeast, Northeast and the Western 11. On the average drivers will get between 2200 to 2500 miles per week. The drivers on our OTR runs are normally out 2 to 3 weeks depending on what part of the US you go to.Benefits
- $3000 Transition Bonus
- $400 pay after completion of hiring process
- Automatic pay increases
- Monthly safety and production bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Individual and Family Medical Benefits
- $1500 referral bonus for referring experienced drivers
- $1000 referral bonus for rehires (1 referral bonus only and must be gone for at least 6 months)
- $500 referral bonus for Squire or CDL students.
- AND MORE
- 1 year of OTR experience within the last 5 years or 6 months of OTR experience within the last year.
- Valid Class A CDL